Summary of Divi Company Direction & Marketing Strategy
Our core aim is to grow Divi Labs and create value by building technologies to help businesses into Web3, blockchain, VSaaS, and everything else that our clients need help with.
This is a summary of the main article published on our Divi Wallet site last month where we shared our company direction and top-line marketing strategy with our Divi community. If you would like to read the full article, you can go through the link at the end of this article. Otherwise, a brief summary of that article is below.
- Our core aim is to grow Divi Labs and create value by building technologies to help businesses into Web3, blockchain, VSaaS, and everything else that our clients need help with. In addition, it is about creating an ecosystem of products that has clear utility and benefits to the user.
- Divi’s mission has been to make crypto easy and accessible, but due to the issues in the crypto space and the global macroeconomic factors hindering the growth of the economy, the growth and investments in the crypto space stalled. Whilst we continue to build and deliver products and features within the crypto space, that alone is not enough to drive the growth of Divi Labs.
- With that in mind, we have decided to drive its Web3/Blockchain/Vertical SaaS offering to help businesses generate many opportunities for them as well as the Divi ecosystem. This helps businesses to create new revenue streams as well as create deeper relationships with their customers.
- Pursuing the B2B angle will enable Divi Labs to have a larger scope of products and services, more funding through investment, a larger team, and better products and services.
- At the same time, we aim to create a better and more interconnected ecosystem for the valued Divi family.
- The above is a summary of the company’s direction and focus for the foreseeable future.
- Our marketing strategy on the B2B side is to create a pipeline of relevant and qualified business leads to create Web3/VSaaS projects by driving awareness and understanding of our offering and establishing a clear value exchange between the companies.
- It is paramount that we clearly identify and understand the business needs (and the opportunity) of our potential clients and then pre-qualify the best and right opportunities that can drive value to both that client and to us at Divi Labs.
- Our experienced team and solution based approach can help maximise these opportunities and move fast to deliver these projects. If you'd like to talk to us about how we can help with your business, please get in touch with us through the below link.
- And from a B2C crypto marketing perspective, we are ready to kick things into gear when a) the market conditions are right, b) our key feature set is ready and c) we have the right funding. This was one of the main topics of discussion in our community social forums, and therefore we encourage you (as a customer or potential customer of Divi Labs) to read the full article to get all the background context and how we got to our strategy.
You can read the full article here on the Divi Wallet site. If you have any questions please do get in touch with us through the contact form on the website or via Discord.